ICO 2022 regular registration is now open!
Time left to register and save before onsite rates:
Find out more
Sign up to the ICO 2022 newsletter to receive the latest updates about:
- Abstract submissions
- Keynote speakers and programme details
- Early bird ticket discounts
- Travel information & advice
- Special events
- Networking opportunities
ICO 2022 will provide healthcare professionals, policy makers, researchers, students of obesity prevention and management, advocates and people living with obesity the opportunity to learn about and discuss:
- The latest research on all aspects of obesity
- New innovative preventive and treatment strategies
- Insight from the world’s leading obesity specialists
- Global alliances to reduce the prevalence of obesity and its associated burden of diseases
- Opportunity to network with friends and colleagues
Introducing our ICO chairs
Prof. John Wilding
Professor of Medicine, University of Liverpool, UK
President, World Obesity Federation
Prof. Brian Oldfield
Professor of Physiology, Monash University, Australia
President, Asia Oceania Association for the Study of Obesity
Executive Manager, Obesity Policy Coalition, Australia
President, Australia and New Zealand Obesity Society
With more than 2.2 million residents, the city attracts visitors and transplants with a wonderful mix of world-class arts, booming business, pro sports and award-winning cuisine.
Houston’s boldest new hotel will bring sponsors, exhibitors and delegates into the center of downtown Houston’s bustling energy.
how to arrive?
Traveling to Houston has never been easier. As the country’s fourth largest airport system, the Houston Airport System serves over 180 cities worldwide