ICO Travel Fellowship
ICO 2022 is pleased to offer the opportunity to scientists, clinicians and emerging researchers to attend ICO 2022 by supporting your travel costs to the congress for those who would otherwise be unable to participate.
To benefit from an ICO Travel Fellowship an applicant should:
- Be living in Low-Middle-Income-Country (LMIC) as classified by World Bank Data
- Have experience related to obesity management within a medical or allied healthcare professional setting and or/studying a relevant degree (PhD/MD level minimum)
- Have carried out research/work in the field of obesity
The applicant will need to provide the following:
- A letter of recommendation (max one page – written by a World Obesity Federation member organisation in support of the application)
- A CV including a list of publications (divided into primary paper, reviews, abstracts)
- Copy of at least one published paper, with two or more papers being preferred
All applicants should read the Terms & Conditions before proceeding with their application.
- You will provide a report/testimonial of your ICO experience, post-event
- There is no age limit
- By accepting this support, you agree to be contacted by the organisation that has sponsored your fellowship